HERBAL MELANGE NATURAL COLD PROCESS BAR SOAP
30% OFF WITH CODE: BFCM22
REAL NATURAL SOAP FOR HANDS & BODY
The Soeder natural bar soaps are made from 100% vegetable raw materials and are therefore vegan. The soaps are cut by hand and can therefore vary slightly in weight. The soaps are made in a cold process and superfatted for extra care.
25G is perfect for a long week of travel while the 110G is great for home use.
- Cold process bar soap for hand and body
- Superfatted for extra care
- String-cut into cubes
- Palm free
- Formulated with Cocoa, and Shea Butter for stability and conditioning effects
- Coconut and Castor oil make the soap foam
- Hemp seed and olive oil are added for more conditioning effects.
- Made from purely natural ingredients
- Scented with essential oils extracted from Plants
- Naturally preserved
- Packed in a cardboard box
- Produced in the Soeder soap factory in ZH, Switzerland
Hand Wash - Half Pump (1-2ml)
Body Wash - 3 Full Pumps (5-7ml)
250ml Bottle - About 150 Hand Washes OR 42 Showers.
500ml Bottle - About 300 Hand Washes OR 80 showers.
5000ml Refill - About 3,333 Hand Washes OR 833 Showers OR 15 months worth of Soap for an Adult to wash hands 3x day and shower 1x Day.
Our Natural Soap is made from organic cold-pressed oils. As a byproduct of the soap-making process (saponification of oil and lye), our soap still carries its share of glycerin. While wheat proteins and honey regenerate the skin, the glycerin is giving it some extra moisture. The Natural Soap is antibacterial, naturally preserved, and biodegradable. All ingredients come from 100% natural sources.
Since the beginning of production at the Soeder Soap Factory in 2015, our star has been our natural soap. This is because of its natural components, its nourishing powers, and its sensual scents. But there is more to the soap than just being our everyday natural luxury. Our soap, as a true soap, is also antibacterial. • Available in 250ml & 500ml glass bottles as well as 5000ml refill tins. Natural soap has about an 18 month-long shelf life.