REAL NATURAL SOAP FOR HANDS & BODY
LA BOÎTE X SOEDER
The historic Lebanese city of Byblos is a destination that has long captured the attention of entertainers, artisans, historians, and culture mavens alike. Occupied by passionate visitors and locals, the city provides a beloved cuisine prepared with fresh meats, herbs, and robust spices.
Our Byblos scent speaks to the effervescent, yet authentic culture the city is known for by combining sense-heightening, sweet and tangy sumac berries with the subtle, lush aroma of a smooth olive oil. Finally, the pleasant smell of sweet green anise effortlessly unites each note of this charming blend.
- Soap made from 100% natural ingredients
- A scent inspired by a blend of tart sumac, berries, grassy olive oil, and sweet green anise seed
- Saponified, cold-pressed oils from organic farming, wheat protein and honey protect and regenerate the skin
- naturally antibacterial
- scented with essential oils extracted from plants
- naturally preserved
- Glass bottle with dispenser pump
produced in the Soeder soap factory in Schwerzenbach, Switzerland