A WALK IN THE PARK
For the legendary New York department store Bergdorf Goodman, we've developed the new fragrance "5th/58th" of our Natural Soap in a limited edition sold exclusively on our online store and Bergdorf Goodman.
The department store on the corner of Fifth Avenue and 58th Street is an institution with a far-reaching reputation. Its roots go all the way back to 1899 when Herman Bergdorf opened his first tailor store at Union Square. Within a few years his apprentice, Edwin Goodwin quickly took over turning the store into one of New York City's shopping highlights.
How do you translate such an iconic department store into a fragrance? Our experts didn't have far to find out. Central Park, the city's green lung, is one block away. We've bottled the best of its essences - cedar, pine, lavender, citrus, and petitgrain. To cut a long story short our newest scent is a walk in the park.
EXCLUDED FROM BLACK FRIDAY SALE
Preorder our restock below. Orders will ship between late November and early December.
SOEDER X BERGDORF GOODMAN
5TH & 58TH
This scent transports you into NYC's Central Park on a Spring day. A complex cedar blend accented with Petitgrain and sophisticated floral notes.
- Top: Lavadin, Orange Sweet, Bergamot
- Middle: Jasmin Absolue, Petitgrain
- Base: Cedar Woods, Mountain Pine
REAL NATURAL SOAP FOR HANDS & BODY
- Soap made from 100% natural ingredients
- Saponified, cold-pressed oils from organic farming, wheat protein and honey protect and regenerate the skin
- naturally antibacterial
- scented with essential oils extracted from plants
- naturally preserved
- Glass bottle with dispenser pump
- produced in the Soeder soap factory in Schwerzenbach, Switzerland
- Available Scents: Herbal Garden, Grass Roots, Black Pine, Grapefruit, Wermut Negroni, Hinoki Yuzu, and Special Edition Collections
This content type will accept rich text to help with adding styles and links to additional pages or content. Use this to add supplementary information to help your buyers.
You can use product metafields to assign content to this tab that is unique to an individual product. Use tabs to highlight unique features, sizing information, or other sales information.